OH YEAHHH. TP rocks to the max please! Helping out at SU booth was fun :D
RANDOMNESS-
; Giving out pamphlets with Tom & Joan rocks. (im sorry i cant rmb the other person) ; Went round picking litter with Yvonne ; Yvonne's so cute & laugh-y ; Brudder danced massdance with me ; I love TP's school song ; SU were dancing with retarded actions while the girl sang ; I think the girl who sang was quite cute, quite pretty. ; The dragonboater who won TP urban faces damn pretty. I like! :D ; John got thrown backwards on those metal steps. OUCH. ; Caleb & Tom just love disturbing me, pulling out my hair tie & stuffs. ; 4 bestfriends shared Ben & Jerrys ; Rushed through lunch ; Taught a group to fold cranes ; Ordered Macs delivery to lounge ; Bridged & talked ; Benchow Joan Kim & I were the only people in lounge ; 4 of us went to the same toilet cos Benchow was scared of going alone ; jokes in the toilet. Ask me & i'll tell you :D ; Benchow's really damn kuku, but cute la! ; Left at 11 plus!
GIOVANNA & AARON, thanks for dropping by! (: im so sorry i couldnt lunch with you guys.